An antweight weapon disc. Big bite allows this disc to carry plenty of inertia and hit extremely hard.
Cut from 3mm Hardox 450, this disc should virtually never lose its tooth when fighting other 150g robots.
Hardox 450 (Rockwell rating approx 47), is one of the hardest materials on the market for combat robot weapons. Compared to AR400 (Rockwell approx 42) and Stainless Steel, this is simply the best material for your disc. We also offer a Hardox 400 variant at a reduced cost.
- Hits extremely hard
- Carry maximum inertia - this disc will rarely slow down
- Designed to be perfectly balanced via Autodesk Fusion 360
- Bolts straight onto your motor via 4 x M2 bolts
- Slotted bolt pattern makes this weapon compatible with a wide variety of motors, including the class standard BE1806
- Material: Hardox 450
- Weight: 29g
- Diameter: 60mm
- Thickness: 3mm
- Bolt Hole Pattern: 9mm - 16mm, slot sized for M2 bolts
- Bore: 2.5mm
Monsoon Robotics is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by the use of any of our products.
Building, testing and competing with fighting robots in inherently dangerous. There is an expectation of the customer understanding the dangerous nature of fighting robots when purchasing any of our products.