New arrival for 2022!
This is the biggest, baddest antweight weapon bar on the market. Weighing in at a colossal (for the 150g weight class) 38g, this bar is not to be messed with!
Cut from 3mm Hardox 400 (hardened steel), this bar should virtually never loose its tooth when fighting other 150g robots.
- A Hardox version of our Micro Monsoon bar - inspired by the weapon shape of the BattleBots competitor Monsoon
- Single toothed - maximum engagement
- Designed to be perfectly balanced via Autodesk Fusion 360
- The largest and heaviest antweight weapon bar we sell!
- Bolts straight onto your motor via 4 x M2 bolts
- Slotted bolt pattern makes this weapon compatible with a wide variety of motors, including the class standard BE1806
- Material: Hardox 400
- Weight: 38g
- Diameter: 99mm (effectively)
- Thickness: 3mm
- Bolt Hole Pattern: 9mm - 16mm, slot sized for M2 bolts
- Bore: 2.5mm
Monsoon Robotics is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by the use of any of our products.
Building, testing and competing with fighting robots is inherently dangerous. It is assumed that the customer understands the dangerous nature of fighting robots when purchasing any of our products.