A double toothed antweight weapon bar. A great all rounder, perfect for use in either a horizontal or vertical spinner.
Cut from 3mm Hardox 450, this bar should virtually never loose its tooth when fighting other 150g robots.
Hardox 450 (Rockwell rating approx 47), is one of the hardest materials on the market for combat robot weapons. Compared to AR400 (Rockwell approx 42) and Stainless Steel, this is simply the best material for your bar. We also offer a Hardox 400 variant with 9mm PCD bolt holes at a reduced cost.
- Double ended - this bar can be spun both ways
- A great all round weapon for any spinner
- Designed to be perfectly balanced via Autodesk Fusion 360
- Bolts straight onto your motor via 4 x M2 bolts
- Slotted bolt pattern makes this weapon compatible with a wide variety of motors, including the class standard BE1806
- Material: Hardox 450
- Weight: 21g
- Diameter: 68mm
- Thickness: 3mm
- Bolt Hole Pattern: 9mm - 16mm, slot sized for M2 bolts
- Bore: 2.5mm
Monsoon Robotics is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by the use of any of our products.
Building, testing and competing with fighting robots is inherently dangerous. It is assumed that the customer understands the dangerous nature of fighting robots when purchasing any of our products.